The Bill Belichick Foundation Grant, a $10,000.00 stipend, recognizes deserving athletic communities or organizations in need of financial support.
Bill Belichick is an ardent advocate of local charities and education and has consistently demonstrated his support through a wide variety of activities and contributions. He continues to build on that commitment through the Bill Belichick Foundation, founded in 2013, with Executive Director Linda Holliday. The nonprofit was created to provide coaching, mentorship, and financial assistance to individuals, communities and organizations with a focus on the sports of football and lacrosse. The Foundation’s mission is to bring the values of the Belichick family – a love of sports, coaching and teambuilding – to the athletic leaders of tomorrow.
Belichick is the only head coach in NFL history to win three Super Bowls in the span of four seasons, and this year, he won his fifth Super Bowl with the New England Patriots. The Patriots’ Super Bowl Champion Head Coach has enjoyed great success during his NFL coaching career, winning two additional Super Bowls with the New York Giants and guiding the Cleveland Browns’ turnaround as head coach.
- Must be an educational institution or qualifying sports organization: club teams, high school teams/athletic programs, college teams/athletic programs, community athletic centers/fields, and/or nonprofit athletic programs
- Must be in existence for two years or more
- Must illustrate need for funding or plans for growth
- Must not have received a BBF grant in the prior year (i.e. If you received a BBF grant in 2016, you may not reapply in 2017, however you may reapply in 2018)
Please include the following with your completed application:
- A letter of intent
- This completed and typed application (including the typed written essay)
- Three references
- Financial statement
Submit completed typed application and essay by July 1, 2017 online.
Grant recipients will be notified by October 2017.
For more information or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com