We are now accepting applications to join Team Belichick for the 127th Boston Marathon® on April 17th, 2023! If you are considering running and are passionate about supporting student athletes and youth athletic programs in need, we would love to have you on our team!
The Bill Belichick Foundation is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. Through this program, John Hancock helps foster healthier, more equitable communities by annually donating 1,000 Boston Marathon entries to select non-profit organizations who use them for fundraising. Last year, John Hancock Non-Profit Runners raised $11.7M for their causes.
By joining Team Belichick, you will gain access to:
- Guaranteed entry into the Boston Marathon through raising a minimum of $8500.
- A personalized fundraising page through GivenGain.com
- Helpful resources such as email templates, sponsorship materials, and social media tools
- Fundraising support
- Training Support: Access to weekly training runs, professional athletic trainers, physical therapists, coaches and expert guest speakers – all part of the CharityTeams experience!
- Branded team swag & team event!
- BYOB – Bring your own bib. Runners who have their own bib for the Boston Marathon can also run with Team Belichick for a fundraising minimum of $8500. Apply below and select you have your own bib.
The B.A.A. encourages all participants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to participating in the 127th Boston Marathon. At this time, proof of vaccination will not be required for participation in the 2023 Boston Marathon. However, all participants are expected to follow B.A.A. protocols and procedures related to COVID-19 mitigation and public health including, but not limited to, potential proof of negative testing, potential proof of vaccination, and wearing a face mask in designated areas. B.A.A. COVID-19 mitigation efforts will be guided by policies and procedures established by the CDC, state, and local public health officials in the lead up to April’s event.
All proceeds raised by Team Belichick go directly to our grant and scholarship program, supporting student athletes and athletic programs for all ages, across the country! We are looking forward to building our team and getting to know our wonderful charity runners and others through the John Hancock program in 2023! Apply at the link below!