Running for the Bill Belichick Foundation, you will be providing athletic experiences and resources for underprivileged youth and sports programs in need.
Team Belichick Athletes will receive:
- An Official Entry into the 2018 Boston Marathon® on April 16, 2018 (Runner must pay their own entry fee of $360; due January 2018)
- A race singlet so you can proudly represent our team!
- An online fundraising website
- A connection to a non-profit who wants to positively impact lives and the chance to become a champion for our cause
- Support from the BBF and awesome teammates!
- Professional management by CharityTeams.com which provides
- Enthusiastic and energetic training and fundraising support
- 20 Weeks of training through CharityTeams by certified RRCA and CPR certified coaches
- Personal attention and communication
- For out of town runners, CharityTeams offers guidance on hotels, dining, kids activities etc.
- VIP access to injury prevention and nutrition specialists in Boston
- Organized weekly runs in downtown Boston from Under Armour Brand House for all levels and abilities on Saturday mornings
- Discounts at Under Armour Brand House during long runs
- Organized hill workouts in Newton, MA on Tuesday nights
- Participation in the two big CharityTeams long runs on the Boston Marathon course – The Superhero17 Run on February 24, 2018 and the HOP21 on March 24, 2018
- Access to the 7th Annual 2018 CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party on Friday, April 13th, 2018
- Private luxury coach bus to the starting line with your team